I’ve read posts this morning on FB from people who I love and am friends with which hurt me. I don’t think I’ve ever truly realized how prejudiced people can be and sometimes I don’t think they even realize it.
- Whether you do or do not celebrate a holiday this month, I wish you peace, love, abundance and health every day of every year in every lifetime.
- Do or don’t take the vaccine. I will make the decision which is correct for my body without feeling the need to debate it with anyone via a FB post. I honor you for your decision.
- Talking shit about someone on your FB page doesn’t make you right, it just sheds light as to who you really are.
- Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and what comes out is…. well fill that part in yourself.
I wish people would learn to just love. LOVE your fellow human being. LOVE unconditionally. TODAY is all this human skinsuit has. You are not guaranteed tomorrow. You have today to fulfill your soul contract and resolve the karma you agreed to deal with when you entered this lifetime.
Set an example for your spouse, children, grandchildren, coworkers, friends and fellow human beings. Love the differences: race, gender, religion, sexuality, speech, beliefs… Love it all.
Just because you love someone, does not mean you agree with everything they say. It means you accept them as they are. When you can do this, it means you’ve learned to accept yourself as you are. If you are still pointing out people’s faults, take note of what you are correcting. Chances are you share this fault and are pointing out what you don’t like about yourself.
From the Christian bible (which was mutilated in translation since it was written in Hebrew anyway), Book of Proverbs, Chapter 25 Verse 21 & 22
- 21 – If your enemies are hungry, give them food to eat., If they are thirsty, give them water to drink.
- 22 – You will heap burning coals of shame on their heads, and the Lord will reward you.
And in Matthew Chapter 5, Verses 43-47, verse 47 is a little biased, but hey I’m Pagan…
- 43 – “You have heard the law that says, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.
- 44 – But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you!
- 45 – In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike.
- 46 – If you love only those who love you, what reward is there for that? (Scream it louder for the people in the back) Even corrupt tax collectors do that much.
- 47 – If you are kind only to your friends, how are you different from anyone else? Even pagans do that.(You’re damn straight most of us do, but we find it increasingly difficult to be shamed for our belief system.)
Love without limits.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.